Thursday, November 17, 2005

Slacker

So I am at work bored out of my mind. I suppose I should be working huh? Well instead of working I decide to look up places to go on me and Derek's honeymoon. We decided that we do not want to go to a beach so we talked about maybe going to Tennessee and getting a cabin...well look what I found.

http://www.smokymtncabins.com/
Go here and then click on 1 Bedroom. Once there click on A safari Sunrise. Then sit back and enjoy.

Isn't it beautiful. Now I just need to make sure Derek loves it as much as me...And then get him to pay, LOL!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen Mavis said...

That place is gorgeous!!! I am going to spend some quality time on that website! I think that you and Derek and Chip and I should ALL go someday and spend a weekend at one of those cabins. It would be so fun! It would also be fun for an all girls - no boys allowed weekend! Hmmmm...maybe that's an idea for a bachelorette party...

9:58 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

Isn't it awesome! Derek is off this weekend and we are calling to book it for 5 days. The prices are actually pretty reasonable. and we are just going to drive there.
We need to start making plans for the bachelorette party...it's going to sneak up on us, just like everything is!! I am getting so stressed girl!!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home