Monday, November 21, 2005

1 step at a time

Okay so I spent some time with my grandma last week. I was very stressed out about planning the wedding. She told me that I need to take it one step at a time. Instead of thinking of everything that needs to be done, just concentrate on 2 things at a time. Well the two things that I picked last week to concentrate on were the honeymoon, picking it out and booking it, and transportation from the church to the reception.

Well her advice paid off. We booked the honeymoon last night. We both decided on a cabin in the Smoky Mountains. Our cabin is called A Safari Sunrise!! I can't wait. It will be so great. We also decided that instead of being traditional like everyone else and getting a limo we wanted to book the trolley! This way we can have the wedding party and their significant others come pre-partying with us! I'm very excited that things are coming along so much easier now.
Next step...finalizing the guest list and picking out invitations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home