Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Big Toe Disease

Okay so I have a confession fo make...I have really large big toes. I used to get a hard time from all of my girlfriends in high school about it. As a matter of fact one of my good friends Christina had a dream about it once. She was swimming laps in a pool and when she came up to take a breath my toes were hanging over the pool, she grabbed my big toe on each foot to pull herself out of the pool.
Anyways...no one has said much about my toes....

UNTIL TODAY!!!

I wore flip flops today...I know! It's 30 degrees outside and I wore flip-flops!!! Anyways I have worn flip-flops before but nobody ever paid any attention until today. I'm walking around the office trying to gather things around and I hear my boss say...Oh my gosh, your big toes are huge, they are so long. And he goes on and on and on. Since then as I am walking around the office I have noticed that everyone is checking out my toes.

Please think of me the next time you are staring at someones abnormalties!!!
(So now those of you that have not seen my toes and probably thinking they are really really big and long. They aren't!! I don't know why everyone makes a big deal about it. I would post a picture, but I don't have one and I don't know how to get my pictures on my cell phone to the internet!!)

From one big toe to the next.
Amanda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home