Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Clinton

For those of you who do not know, Clinton, by brother left for Iraq last Saturday. It really sucks to think that he is over there. I have faith that everything is going to be okay, though. I guess that's all I can really do is pray and have faith!! I miss that little shithead!!
He can request two weeks of leave while he's there. They don't always get it, but it can still be requested. Anyways...he has requested the week of my wedding and the week after. I really hope that he will be able to come home for the wedding. He is scheduled to be in Iraq for a year and I would really love him to see me get married!
Tiffany and Sammy are coming home (from Germany) for the wedding for sure. Sammy is going to be the flower girl.

Anyways...no new progress on wedding stuff.

I will update later!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home