Thursday, January 05, 2006

BSB

For those of you who do not know, BSB is an abbreviation for Backstreet Boys. Okay so I used to be a huge, huge BSB fan!! Me and Jen(I know you are reading this and rememebering all of our crazy BSB memories) and Lyndsay were crazed when it came to them. In fact I think I spent about a total of 350 of tickets in one year. I went to 3 of the same concerts. Anyways the reason that I brought all of this up is because my mom get me the newest BSB CD for Christmas. And guess what...I LOVE IT!! It's sad I know. I am 21 years old and engaged and this CD is bringing me back to my obsessed days!! And I am thinking again how hot AJ is and how much I would love to............................

Oops sorry I couldn't control myself there!!! So if you are a closet BSB fan(again) then maybe we should start a support group(really just a group where we all get together and secretly gush about the BSB)!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen Mavis said...

Can I burn that CD?!?!?!?!?!?!?

And it's not sad because us true BSB fans know that you can never really STOP being a fan. There are tons of BSB fans around the world that are too afraid to let their true feelings show. It's time for us all to stand up and shout to the world I LOVE THE BSB!!!!

Ok, maybe that's a little extreme, but you get my point....we're not alone.

Love ya babe!!

1:00 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

Of course you can!! You'll never belive what I did 2 nights ago.........? I watched "A Night out with the Backstreet Boys" I was cleaning my room and found it and popped it in. I know what a loser, LOL!!!!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home