Thursday, January 12, 2006

Classes have started!

So this is the first week of class since I have been back to school. I took about a year and a half off. Don't ask me why I can't remember. I think time kinda got away from me. Every semester that you aren't going just makes it easier to not go back. But anyways I decided to go back even though I will have finals the week before my wedding. I am only taking two classes though. I thought I would start back kinda slow. I am taking a math class on Tuesdays and Thusday in the middle of the afternoon. I have to leave work and come back. Which kind of sucks because then I have to stay till 6:30 or 7 depending on how long it takes me to get back to work. Math has never been an easy subject for me, but this year there is a plus!! I have a young, kinda cute math teacher. I think he's 24. He is right out of College. So he will keep things interesting. At least I know I won't miss a class. That and also knowing that I can leave work will make me go to class also. It will be the coming back to work that will suck.

My other class is psychology. I am taking this class online. It is mu forst online class and so far I enjoy it. The first half of the class should be very easy for me consindering I have taking the first half of the class two times before. I always ended up droping it for a reason. Anyways...it oughta be fun having an online class. I thought it was going to be way easy, but you actually have to READ the chapter and set aside time to study. Anyways I have a pretty positive outlook on it right now. Now let's wait and see how I feel when the wedding and getting closer and I have a million and one things to do, plus school.

WISH ME LUCK!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home