Aloha!!
I haven't posted in awhile so I thought I would...
Last weekend was my wedding shower. It went awesome. It had a Hawaiin theme. My grandma and aunts did a GREAT job decorating it. I couldn't believe how many people showed up. It was great. We played silly wedding shower games like The newlywed game and guess the spices game.
Me and Derek got a lot of great things.
On to the next step...getting thank you cards and sending them out!!!
Also this weekend I go get fitted for my wedding dress. It has been in for about 3 weeks, but I haven't had a chance to go get fitted. I'm very excited. We are also going to purchase my veil!! Things are finally coming along.
I got to thinking this weekend. I was very nervous on the way to the shower. I'm not quite sure why. I t hink it might be because I knew all the attention was going to be on me. I used to crave that, but not anymore. What in the heck am I going to do on the wedding day. If I was nervous for the shower I'm going to be going CRAZY the day of the wedding. I told my maid of honor that she is going to have to keep me busy all day so I am not thinking to much about details.
Wish me luck!!!

1 Comments:
Manda, if you freak out on the wedding day, then I'll just step in for you and pretend to be the bride. Isn't that what the maid of honor is supposed to do?
Post a Comment
<< Home