Thursday, April 20, 2006

Wedding Jitters

I think me and Derek both are getting the pre-wedding jitters. He has been acting a little strange lately so I asked him if he is getting nervous about the wedding. He said no...and the preceeded to say, well not any more nrevous than anyone else probably gets. It was very cute! Derek never lets his emotions show (besides his love for me) , but if he is upset, nervous, scared ect., he never lets on to it. Sometimes it is cute to see him vulnerable!
I think we are both just getting nervous because getting married is a HUGE deal. Well, for us anyways. We are taking this very serious, not like the famous people that get married knowing that they can just get a divorce if it doesn't work out. And I think we are both noticing little quirks about each other...Oh well!! We will get through it all.
I am very excited and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home