Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Freaking Out

Okay so it is officially 1 month and 3 days until the wedding...I am FREAKING OUT. I don't have what they call 'cold feet'. I'm not freaking out about marrying Derek. I know this is what I want to do and who I want to be with forever. I'm freaking out about the actual wedding day and how things are going to go. Now I know that something is going to go wrong so it's not so much that. I think it's the fact that everyone is going to be staring at me and the thought of that just makes me really nervous!
Derek is being very sweet about it. He keeps telling me how excited he is and how he can't wait til the day. From him that is awesome to here. He's not much of an emotional guy, if you know what I mean.
All in all (except for my little freak outs now and again) things are coming together. I know now why they have honeymoons. Not just so the couple can be together alone for awhile, but because you have got to get away and relax after all of the stress and commotion.

1 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

You are too funny!!...you know you are more than welcome to come 'crash' the party!! I can say for sure that there will be some hot girls there, but no weiner dog appetizers, LOL!!!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home